Niche Scraper Alternatives: 5 Best Tools For Product Scraping
WebscrapingAPI on Oct 23 2022
Finding that elusive successful product for your e-commerce company may be tedious and time-consuming. Fortunately, product scraping tools are available to make this task much more manageable. One of the most popular at the moment is Niche Scraper.
However, It is not the best product-scraping solution for everyone, especially those with a low budget. Niche Scraper has no free trial and has a high monthly fee. You may have to find a good Niche Scraper alternative.
In drop shipping, your products need to be attractive to customers. Several software and tools can help you find successful products. Most have drawbacks and limitations, but you must find what works best.
So, What is a Niche Scraper? What does it do? What are the best Niche Scraper alternatives? Don't worry if you are a beginner at product scraping. I will give you a breakdown of everything.
Let's dive in!
Niche Scraper is a web-based dropshipping tool. It collects winning items in one convenient location. You can source these goods from both competitor stores and AliExpress.
It makes it much easier to locate hot and hyped products. It also saves you from manually searching for them online.
You can search for a product category that you wish to sell. Niche Scraper's crawler will present you with a list of relevant results. In turn, you will be able to identify items with;
- Proven track record of large sellouts
- High conversion rates
- Higher ROI.
It can reveal several bestsellers from the top-performing Shopify stores. Also, Niche Scraper is integrated with a tool that enables you to filter all your results.
- Market research
They offer store analysis. You can locate a lot of different Shopify companies using this fantastic feature. Also, you can check their four top-selling in a row. Not only that, but you can also sort various Shopify stores by 'Verified Dropshipping.'
- Product discovery
Niche Scraper allows you to locate hand-picked and curated AliExpress items. Products may be filtered by:
- Selling means
- Product merchants
- Prospective earnings.
There's also a real-time automatic product scraper that finds the best-selling goods on AliExpress.
- Marketing tools
You may make video advertising using this tool! It's pretty simple. You can enter your Shopify product URL to import all of your product photos. You can also use the upload button to upload photographs.
Niche Scraper offers Copygenius to write your marketing copies. Copy Genius is an AI that helps you write your
- Product descriptions
- Blog outline,
- Facebook Ad copy
- Simple to use.
- Amazing self-help materials
- One-click connectivity option for Shopify users
- Excellent video maker tool
- Discover successful items.
- Display the predicted revenue of other stores.
- Cancel at any moment.
- The free option only allows you a certain number of scrapes.
- Expensive compared to other tools
- Some customers desire to see more information about their winning products.
Top 5 Best Tools For Product Scraping
Here are the five best niche scraper alternatives for product scraping. The tools are a mixture of low-cost and free solutions.
FindNiche is a free product scraping tool for Shopify and AliExpress customers. It has over 2 million goods, 11,000 dropshipping niches, and 700,000 shops.
They deliver data on winning items (those with more demand right now) and products that aren't trending. The unwanted items have substantial profit margins and are sold at trendy boutiques.
FindNiche has various filters that allow you to narrow down your product search. You'll also have access to product data like;
- Trends and related items.
- Country-specific performance charts and data
This data will undoubtedly be valuable if you are targeting a particular place.
- A robust set of dropshipping research tools.
- Find winning goods in any category fast.
- Best-selling AliExpress items database
- Total sales are included in the complete performance statistics.
- The premium package comes with a $1 trial version.
- There is a free product beginning plan available.
- Powerful filters, which are updated daily, expedite your product search.
- Simple to extract product data.
- Insights on successful, trending and hidden items are beneficial.
- Confusing pricing plans.
- Impossible to import AliExpress product reviews into your Shopify site.
- Inaccessible competitors' Facebook adverts.
- The basic plan starts at $9 per month with 20 searches and tracking each daily.
2. Dropship Spy
Dropship Spy is an excellent Shopify specialized scraper. It assists you in making money online. It offers access to hundreds of proven successful items and the tools needed to sell them.
Product Spy is the main feature of Dropship Spy. This feature allows you to browse AliExpress items to check if an item is "Hot or Not" and its rating over the last week.
Finally, Dropship Spy provides a function to assist you in building an audience on Facebook. This gives you customized ideas based on the niche you're selling in.
- All-in-one platform for researching drop shipping products
- Access to a collection of 5000 best-sellers is free
- Pro edition unlocks extensive product analytics.
- Import items to Shopify with only a few clicks.
- Great for influencer marketing campaigns
- Integrates with various eCommerce sites
- Facebook targeting tool is not reliable
- Only five new products are added daily
- No free version
The pro version is $39 per month. It provides extensive data access and direct importation to Shopify. You can get discounts of up to 20% or more when paying yearly.
EcomHunt is a popular Niche Scraper alternative. It has a collection of successful AliExpress dropshipping items.
EcomHunt includes winning items best for your dropshipping store. The items are hand-picked by market research specialists. It also has extensive performance data such as:
- Sales analytics
- Profit estimates
- Social media engagement figures
- Links to trusted suppliers.
The free edition allows you to explore the massive database of in-demand items. But the premium version unlocks all product data and gives you first access to new products.
- Hand-picked collection of successful products
- Advanced product information
- Supplier and competitor links
- Live social advertisements
- Access to free insights into your competition's Facebook marketing efforts.
- Access to hot items in a variety of sectors that have proven to sell
- Product analytics is unparalleled.
- The free subscription plan has a time restriction. The finest features come at a cost.
- Some consumers say that Ecomhunt should introduce new items daily.
- Audience targeting technologies might be hit or miss.
- Free to join.
- The premium edition is $39 per month.
Product Mafia is a free, curated database of popular product research tools that allow you to identify and import best-selling products to your business.
Every product in its database includes comprehensive performance data such as;
- Product cost
- Selling price
- Predicted profit margins
- Linkages to top suppliers across many platforms
- Active social media ad campaigns.
Product Mafia connects with Amazon, eBay, and Shopify. This makes it simple to post things to your preferred sales channel.
- Free database
- Complete product information
- Links to known vendors
- PRO version for first dibs on new goods
- Importing to WooCommerce and Shopify
- Easy to navigate.
- Great how-to demo videos.
- Helpful blog and support forum.
- Competitive advantage.
- Slow customer service
- Some features are bulky
Product Mafia is $1 for the first month, then $49 monthly.
My favorite product scraping tool is WebScrapingAPI. This API has given me straightforward solutions for my product scraping problems. I get everything under one API with a simple UI.
Finding and comparing products is not a complex process, but it takes time. Yet, this API provides reliable information on your competitors:
- Flash deals.
The Amazon Scraper API is a powerful real-time tool for extracting Amazon data. You get data on goods, categories, bestsellers, and much more—with a single cURL query.
Moreover, WebScrapingAPI handles all the logic and evasions required to extract data from Amazon. This API provides the results in a well-structured JSON, CSV or HTML manner. All you have to do is concentrate on processing the data rather than extracting it.
There are crucial requirements for any firm selling or dealing with Amazon. One of them is a real-time analysis of its best-selling items. Amazon Bestsellers functionality delivers a structured JSON object. The JSON object contains the most popular Amazon goods in real time.
Furthermore, you can create a script that scrapes products and pricing on eBay. You can do this with a few lines of code and a terrific tool like WebScrapingAPI.
You may take the script to the next level by making the following enhancements:
- Scrape the product title to make pricing categorization simpler.
- Compare the prices of various goods.
- Scrape another eBay site and compare prices for the same item.
- Scrape the Amazon product page to compare pricing for identical products.
Here are a few of the features that make this my reliable product scraping tool:
1. Anti-bot detection
WebScrapingAPI has advanced anti-bot detections and state-of-the-art rotating algorithms implemented. The combination of both these features and AI fingerprinting data enables your device to mimic real user browsing making your requests undetectable.
3. Rotating proxies
Access a unique, large pool of Proxy servers from hundreds of ISPs. These proxies support real-world devices and automatic IP rotation. Blockers occur because certain websites are only scraped in specific places. To retrieve their data, you'll need to use a proxy.
4. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS is used to build the API's architecture. As a result, AWS and its data centers serve as the cornerstone for WebScrapingAPI. This means that everything is connected through its top-tier network. AWS lowers hops and distance, leading to faster and more secure data delivery.
Remember, All solutions are under one API!
- Customize features for better results
- Affordable pricing.
- Anti-bot detection
- A pool of proxy servers to prevent blocking
- AWS Architecture
- Retrieve localized data from Amazon
Problems are yet to be found.
- 14-day free trial
Why WebScrapingAPI Is My Top Niche Scraper Alternative
WebScrapingAPI is my top Niche Scraper alternative. Why? Because you can collect 50+ million pages from over 10,000 products. Let's not forget you get quality services with a simple user interface.
Moreover, the customizable features offered are very effective for product scraping. Simple mouse clicks customize cookies, headers, and sticky sessions. In turn, you get the exact product data you need.
Do you realize all you can do with this data? You get data on prices, products, and customer feedback. You can then tailor these data and get the best products.
For example, You can check your competitor's prices and products. You can extract information like stock availability, product descriptions, and feedback. So, you may completely automate your pricing plans and product trends.
Let's not forget about the unique pool of Proxy servers from hundreds of ISPs. With this, you can support real-world devices and automatic IP rotation. You can now scrape products from any website without worrying about blockers.
Moreover, AWS is used to build the API's architecture. As a result, AWS and its data centers serve as the cornerstone for WebScrapingAPI. This means that everything is connected through its top-notch network.
That is why companies like Deloitte, SteelSeries, and InfraWare trust WebScrapingAPI's solutions.
Start your product scraping journey today with WebScrapingAPI!